During the first quarter of 2019, Desmos supported several welfare organizations, hospitals, NGO’s and vulnerable groups, by implementing corporate and individual donations.
Here’s a brief summary of in-kind donations that reached welfare organizations in the wider Athens area during this time:
- Clothes for ΟΚΑΝΑ through a company drive by employees of Astra Shipmanagement
- Clothes collected through several individual donations and delivered to Skytali
- Office chairs to the Greek Union of Women With Breast Cancer Alma Zois
- A computer for the Pame Mazi Union which functions a s part of the General Oncological Hospital of Kifisia “Agioi Anaryroi”, through an individual donation.
- Household and personal hygiene disposable products for Theofilos charitable organization.
- Disposable products for personal care and office furniture to homeless people through the Steps program.
Books and other items sold at the Vyronas Municipal Store, collected through individual donations.